Indice del forum

test

test

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Vacheron Constantin Les Cabinotiers – Les Royaumes Aquatique
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
maradiliko

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

usa
MessaggioInviato: 22 Apr 2022 10:45:06    Oggetto:  Vacheron Constantin Les Cabinotiers – Les Royaumes Aquatique
Descrizione: Vacheron Constantin Les Cabinotiers – Les Royaumes Aquatiques

Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!

Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato Indirizzo AIM
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 22 Apr 2022 10:45:06    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
maradiliko

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

usa
MessaggioInviato: 22 Apr 2022 10:45:30    Oggetto:  
Descrizione:

Vacheron Constantin L'ensemble des Cabinotiers has got launched Ces Royaumes Aquatiques, a new created range from the Les Cabinotiers office, a homage to the world of the sea and its associated with mythology. The single article edition mixes four imaginative crafts: guilloché, engraving, enamelling and gem-setting
Concealed from the ocean gyvija, the sea form of transport is made of cloisonné enamel through gem-set bout against the partially guilloché dial qualifications. The case and also lugs are actually trimmed to allow for the board set in any sapphire shade gradient. This unique single-piece model is power by Categoría 2160, a ultra-thin self-winding tourbillon motion developed along with crafted by just Vacheron Constantin Les Cabinotiers.

At the heart within the “Les Royaumes Aquatiques” selection, the radical theme decided on by Vacheron Constantin throughout 2022 due to its Les Cabinotiers single-piece features, the sea desired form of transport finds it's natural put it in this historic hall of fame.

Their natural an environment is within the seabed, in the middle of fields with algae in addition to seagrass meadows, which is accurately where Vacheron Constantin seems to have decided to reflect it around the dial for its L'ensemble des Cabinotiers Tourbillon jewellery instant Sea Form of transport watch.
Often the Manufacture’s get better at artisans get combined often the techniques about guilloché, decoration, enamelling plus gem-setting to generate this portion an anthem to the splendours of the water and a honor to the year’s “The Physiology of Beauty” theme.

Testing 39 milimeter in dimension and graced with a frame set which has a subtle sky-blue gradient, the exact 18K 5N pink silver case residences in-house Categoria 2160, some sort of tourbillon movements distinguished just by its slimness despite her self-winding technique.

In order to present depth to your dial in many ways other than as a result of vanishing traces or a multi-level construction, the very master craftsmen combined guilloché, engraving, enamelling and gem-setting techniques.

Shown in a 39 mm height perfectly worthy all hands, the case of the Les Cabinotiers Tourbillon diamond - Water Horse see has been clipped, as hold the lugs, in an attempt to achieve excellent formal balance.

In-house Importancia 2160 suits this problem for style while likewise featuring a self-winding tourbillon regulator. The tourbillon appears through an ultra-thin version, featuring its carriage stored in a activity barely your five. 65 millimeters thick that represent a true techie feat.

The exact slimness from the 188-component Volumen 2160 is actually notably authorized by the peripheral rotor providing a comfortable 80-hour power reserve. The very 18K 5N pink money case which allows the simple intricacies in the movement being admired with its blue crystal again is only 14. 15 mm thick.

The main finishing of Calibre 2160 displays a similar high level associated with quality, utilizing each part finished and even decorated personally, testifying to fascination regarding Vacheron Constantin movements, in whose beauty depend on the careful attention to points. The bar on the tourbillon car, itself open-worked in the form of the Manufacture’s Maltese get across emblem, will be entirely hand-chamfered, as are the main mainplate together with bridges. About the dial facet, the mainplate is circular-grained, while the links are featured with a Côtes de Genève motif about the caseback half.

This unique watch is associated with a dim blue buckskin strap based by a flip-up clasp fixed with 12 baguette-cut sapphires. The watch is usually water-resistant for you to 30 metre distances.

“Vacheron Constantin Les Cabinotiers Les Royaumes Aquatiques” (aquatic kingdoms) suggest the great world of the ocean and its assistant mythology. Ces Cabinotiers Tourbillon jewellery tutorial Sea Desired form of transport is a single-piece edition including an cosmetic quest the spot that the smallest aspects contribute to “The Anatomy involving Beauty” that is certainly Vacheron Constantin’s theme intended for 2022.

Torna in cima
maradiliko

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

usa
MessaggioInviato: 22 Apr 2022 10:45:58    Oggetto:  
Descrizione:

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: