Indice del forum

test

test

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

sitive, but continues to breed
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
zhouyueyue

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 16 Gen 2020 03:17:56    Oggetto:  sitive, but continues to breed
Descrizione:

When it comes to e-commerce
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, the time-tested clich? is, ?Content is king.? In this case, the clich? is correct.

Content

For the purpose of this article, content is defined as pages of text on your site. Content is often broken down into two categories, primary pages and information pages. Primary pages are the core of a site
, to wit, the home, FAQ, site map, about us
, contact us and service or product pages. Information pages are additional pages that support the primary pages, explain your service or product and answer questions. Primary pages convert visitors while information pages generate traffic.

Primary Pages

Preparing content for your primary pages must be done carefully. You should have a list of keywords you want to highlight for each page. Using these keywords, content should be written clearly and concisely. Do not sacrifice the flow of your text in an effort to maximize the placement of keywords. While this common mistake can lead to quicker search engine rankings, it can damage your conversion rates and give visitors the wrong impression of your business. Traffic is useless if it can't be converted to money. Focus on converting the visitor into a customer.

Information Pages

Information pages serve a number of functions. First, they explain and support your primary pages. Second
, they build credibility by providing evidence of your extensive knowledge and expertise. Unlike primary pages, information pages can be written with more of an eye to keyword manipulation.

Information pages also form a critical platform for promoting your site. The pages should be written in such a way as to be easily converted into articles. The articles should be submitted to directories for publication with a byline including a link to your site. As the articles are published, the byline will dramatically increase the link count of your site. The higher the number of links to your site, the higher you move in the rankings.

Information Page Subjects

If information pages are so important, how do you come up with topics? There are three methods.

The first step is to review your product or service. Pages should be created providing explanations for the most simple to complex elements of whatever you are promoting. Make sure to cover basic items. For a real estate agent site
, topics should include 1) how to buy a house, 2) how the process works from beginning to end; 3) how escrow works and so forth. Never assume your prospect understands some element of your product or service. Once these pages are created, the site should be significantly bigger and, thus, more attractive to search engines.

The next step is to review the results of the keyword research conducted when you decided to build a site. Looking down the list of keywords
, focus on keywords with less than 1,000 searches a month. Every one of these keywords is a potential topic. Because there are few monthly searches, competition for rankings under each keyword phrase is probably low. As you site gains links, the various information pages will move up into top rankings. If you have 50 information pages each producing 100 clicks a month, they will produce 5
,000 free clicks a month. Assume a conversion rate of 1100 and you have 50 sales. As more pages are added, the figures will continue to rise.

Finally, forums are an excellent place to find topics. Forums are sites where people gather to discuss issues related to a particular subject. The discussions typically start when someone posts a question. Each question is a potential topic for a page on your site. Make sure to focus on posts with lots of replies, as the number of replies reflects the amount of interest in the topic. To find relevant forums, simply search for ?forum + subject? on any search engine.

In Closing

Google
, Yahoo and MSN frequently change the algorithms each uses to produce rankings. Such changes can blow holes in search engine optimization strategies. Continually adding relevant content to your site is just about the only method to smoothly ride these fluctuations. After all, content is king.

>How to Shop Your Heart out At IKEA using coupons in 2019

Posted by ramsaybolton1323 on October 16th, 2019

Ikea has been setting the hearts of many women racing with exquisite furniture designs and accessories to go with it. It is the perfect home décor shop to land in if you have pockets full of money and a heart which is longing for the best furniture, bedding and decorative elements. It is true that not everyone can afford to shop from places that sell good home accessories and furniture but it doesn’t mean that you can’t shop from this store at all.

Gutscheinkiller.de provides you with an opportunity to fulfill your dream of shopping from Ikea at very reasonable rates. This is possible with the Ikea gutschein which the website is offering to its customers. This website is very famous for offering a large variety of coupons to its customers. Every time you visit the website you will find numerous discount vouchers waiting for you. The website opens a plethora of brands to your disposal through which you can look for clothes, accessories, home décor and other stuff online without having to go to the shop.

Ikea has its branches spread out in many different countries. The reason for this is the fame its products have received. If you wish to shop from Ikea at discounted rates then log onto gutscheinkiller and find the best suited discounts for yourself.

The discounts are available for all kinds of customers on the website. It doesn’t really matter if you are a new customer or an old one. The website provides all its customers with equal opportunities to avail discount vouchers and enjoy a happy shopping experience. Also you can get a variety of product options online and you don’t have to go to the store to get.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 16 Gen 2020 03:17:56    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: