Indice del forum

test

test

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

MB&F MOONMACHINE 2 RG 81.RTL.B watch
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
salewatches

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

Sito web: https://www.chrono36.com

italy
MessaggioInviato: 26 Gen 2021 10:27:50    Oggetto:  MB&F MOONMACHINE 2 RG 81.RTL.B watch
Descrizione:

New
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
HM9 Sapphire Vision Following the trend of transparent casing, every detail of Extraordinary HM9 is very clear.

MB&F's retro HM9 watch brings the sapphire crystal case into 2021, revealing the various components of its anatomy. Just like the sapphire crystal HM3 FrogX tenth anniversary edition launched at the end of 2020, the HM9 fleet also joined four limited edition HM9 sapphire crystal cases. HM9 Flow was first launched in 2018, drawing on the design inspiration of the Streamline Moderne School of Design in the 1940s, and its design features smooth aerodynamic lines. If you are impressed with the titanium and rose gold versions of HM9, please fasten your seat belts to ensure a smoother, bubble-like sapphire lens that shows bursts of color on the new MB&F HM9 Sapphire Vision engine.

Modern streamline
Streamline Moderne was very popular in the 1930s and late 1940s and was a celebration of the modern machine age. Streamline Moderne is characterized by smooth surfaces, curved corners and horizontal lines to increase the aerodynamic potential of objects, and is often referred to as "art deco in motion". The streamlined spirit is injected into many aspects of daily life: from clocks and toasters to diners and motels; from ocean liners to terminals, from cars, planes and trains to the Greyhound bus terminal.

HM9 Flow is a tribute to the fluid aesthetics at this specific moment in design history. With its flowing aerodynamic hull and curved shape, the complexity of HM9 Flow can be broken down into three main parts: a central canister shaped like a jet engine, and its time is determined by two inverted jet engines equipped with double balance wheels Surrounded. Max Büsser, the founder of MB&F, said, “HM9SV is the goal of MB&F. Incredibly complex engineering can actually achieve artistic goals. It will not overwhelm it, will not cover it, it will eventually make it come to life.”

Crystal clear
With the advent of metal substitutes for sapphire crystals, the outline of the three jet engines on the previous HM9 model has changed significantly. Looking at the HM9 from above, you will see a more organic and foamy shape. The dimensions of the three objects on the metal plate are 57mm x 47mm x 23mm, which have evolved into a single sapphire crystal entity, framed in red or white gold. To be precise, the outer transparent hull is made of three sapphire crystal parts that merge into one body to form almost invisible seams. There are five sapphire crystals, the other two are used for the dial and protect the dial.

Max Büsser described the challenge of designing a transparent case for the HM9: "When we made the HM9 movement, I was obsessed with developing a sapphire case around it, but all our previous sapphire cases had to be very angular and sandwich structures. Sapphire HM9 needs to maintain the plump curve of the original titanium metal-it is called FLOW after all. It took us most of the 2½ years, through many pains and deceptions, to achieve incredible results. I love this piece – It can be said to be our craziest and beautiful HM."

It is not easy to make the sapphire crystal match the extraordinary shape of HM9. Corundum (sapphire crystal) is known as one of the hardest minerals. It is almost scratch-resistant, but it is extremely challenging to process it into complex 3-dimensional shapes. Each model of HM9-SV has to be carefully processed and polished for 350 hours. To ensure the 30m waterproof performance of the HM9-SV case, the sapphire crystal is sealed with a patented 3D rubber gasket, which has been deployed on other HM9 models. However, in order to seal the sapphire crystal with a metal gold frame, a high-tech bonding compound using vacuum and high temperature was developed internally. The beauty of this sapphire crystal hull is that you can track the interaction between the various components from the barrel to the balance wheel and from the differential to the dial.

The sapphire crystal covering the double cabin at the stern conspicuously reveals the full size of the balance wheel, each of which operates at a speed of 18,000vph. The beating of two balance wheels in the same movement can indicate resonance. This is not the case here: the task that includes two balance wheels is to obtain two different sets of timing data. The planetary differential averages the rate of the Gemini balance and transmits the result to the dial.

You can see the differential (a hallmark of MB&F design) fixed under the Tomahawk bridge in the center. Like other MB&F driver watches, the dial is placed vertically (at a 90° angle), so you can check the time without lifting your hand from the steering wheel. Different from other HM9 models, the dial of HM9-SV is transparent, and there are green Super-LumiNova on the numbers, marks and hands.

Shaped engine color
Max Büsser stated that the MB&F HM9 Sapphire Vision engine is "the most exquisite movement we have created so far." The central area of ​​the movement is reminiscent of a cactus with two arms, its planetary gear differential and bevel gear transmission. The device drives the vertical time display. Two arms accommodate two oscillators. The 301-part engine is specially manufactured according to the shape of the casing. A single movement can store 45 hours of power. This manual movement is wound by a barrel located at the other end of the dial. In order to reduce the impact of vibration on the movement, the HM9-SV model is equipped with a new damping system composed of coil springs between the movement and the case. The spring is laser cut from a solid stainless steel tube with excellent elasticity and limited lateral displacement.

Another novelty of HM9 sapphire vision is the highlighting of colors on the movement. These two models with 18k rose gold frames are equipped with NAC coated black or PVD coated blue engines. Both models with 18k white gold frames are equipped with PVD-coated purple or red gold-plated engines. When the twin turbines are placed under the freely rotating double balance wheels, the rear view is equally spectacular.

The MB&F HM9 sapphire case is equipped with a hand-stitched brown or black alligator leather strap, and is equipped with a red or white gold folding clasp that matches the case. The four versions (two in red gold and two in platinum) are limited to five pieces each.

Technical Specifications – MB&F HM9 SAPPHIRE VISION

Case: 57mm x 47mm x 23mm-sapphire crystal case with 18k 5N rose gold or 18k white gold frame-water resistance 30m

Dial: Sapphire crystal glass-hands, hands and hands processed by Super-LumiNova

Movement: The watch's exclusive special movement-manual winding-45 hours power reserve-two independent balance wheels with differential system-18,000 vibrations per hour-44 jewels-301 parts-vertical hour and minute display – 301 parts – damping coil spring

Strap: Hand-stitched brown or black alligator leather-red or white gold folding clasp

Availability: Red gold with black engine
Red gold with blue engine
Platinum with purple engine
Platinum and gold-plated engines
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato HomePage Indirizzo AIM
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 26 Gen 2021 10:27:50    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: