Indice del forum

test

test

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

MB&F Legacy Machine Perpetual Yellow Gold 03.YL.BL watch
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
salewatches

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

Sito web: https://www.chrono36.com

italy
MessaggioInviato: 26 Gen 2021 10:25:48    Oggetto:  MB&F Legacy Machine Perpetual Yellow Gold 03.YL.BL watch
Descrizione:

Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
Devices N°9 "Sapphire Vision" All 2018, MB&F launched certainly one of their most aggressive horological industry machines, the HM9 "Flow".

In 2021, this Geneva-based brand further launched the newest HM9 "Sapphire Vision". As a result of the transparent sapphire ravenscroft casing, the HM9 serp is now shown in all its awesome details.

HM9'Sapphire Vision' is definitely inspired by the design option of cars and flying in the middle of the last century, and is also reminiscent of jet engines in such a way. There are four versions, each and every limited to five pieces: a couple of versions with 18K white gold or platinum mirrors Frame with PVD-coated purple or red gold-plated engine, and two editions of 18K 5N and up. red gold frame, in addition to PVD-coated blue or NAC-coated black engine.

The watch case is actually characterized by the outer hull regarding sapphire crystal and platinum, bent and blistered, as well as divided into three parts specifically, and sealed by a private combination of patented three-dimensional gaskets and high-tech composite binding process to ensure Water resistance actually reaches 3 ATMs (approximately fifty meters / 100 feet).

Two independent balances pulsate slowly at a frequency of two. 5 Hz (18, 000 vibrations per hour), supplying two sets of the right time data, which can be differentially changed into produce a stable average looking at.

The bevel gear revolves the energy and information current in the engine by 90 certifications to input the time show on the sapphire crystal call, and is marked with Super-LumiNova, which can enhance the clarity inside low-light environments.

To the contrary, under each balance coaxially, we found two circular turbines, which rotate widely and become elements of pure graphic interest.

The HM9 website is composed of 301 parts and also 52 jewels. It is designed with a single barrel and can work automatically for 45 several hours after being fully ended up.

The size of the
will be 57mm x 47mm back button 23mm, and it is secured for the wrist with a red or white rare metal folding clasp that has the exact case with a hand-stitched dark brown or black alligator natural leather strap.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato HomePage Indirizzo AIM
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 26 Gen 2021 10:25:48    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: